What we're looking for:
This role is open for applicants in U.S.A. only and is a contracted position.
Hi there! We are looking for someone that loves to help people solve problems and build relationships with vendors for our marketplace. If you love to interact with people every day to help them optimize their sales, then please read on…
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if you meet these criteria:
What we’re looking for:
- Love Challenges. You thrive on the challenge of selling a new product into a market and are up to the task of getting us our first clients. Plus you want the bragging rights of being first.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. You can find a problem and create an opportunity from that problem in real-time. You are also engaging and attentive with an ability to get others to speak more than yourself.
- Well organized proactive individual. You go to meetings prepared for almost any scenario and can search, find, and execute quickly because of your understanding that time is the biggest value proposition.
- You can work remotely. At Venubi, we are a fully distributed organization. We believe in the freedom of working remotely from home, a co-working space, coffee shop, etc. If you’re able to remain focused and achieve your goals in these conditions then you’re good to go. Since this role is a customer-facing role, it is highly encouraged that you have a quiet space to perform your sales duties like calls and demos.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle between hunting and farming customers and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
- A history of meeting and/or exceeding quotas. You can demonstrate your ability to meet and/exceed goals set by management.
- Fast learner. Each day comes with something new and that requires everyone on our team to be flexible. Essentially, because we are always open to trying new things to reach our goals, we all have to be able to learn, understand and, apply concepts, quickly.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Venubi.
- You thrive on consultative sales. For you, sales is not just a numbers game. It is a way to solve micro and macro-sized problems for customers. You have a unique ability to build rapport quickly and engage with questions to get customers to let you in on the true problem(s) they face. And, you can construct tailored solutions for those problems to see the deal close.
- Know how to manage a territory and pipeline. At Venubi, our Digital Sales Representatives are assigned territories to manage. That includes cultivating the territory by prospecting, building and maintaining the pipeline, forecasting deals and finally, closing.
What you’re looking for
We are a bootstrapped startup going after an industry ripe for change. Our pursuit is to help the way buyers and sellers conduct business by providing them tools which align with the “Future of Sales”, within textiles.
If you’re looking for the following in a company, then consider yourself on the right path.
- Bootstrapped SaaS Startup.
- A commission-based position of $100,000+ annually.
- Growth opportunity.
- Remote work (we are a fully distributed organization).
- Freedom to schedule your work time-frame.
- An opportunity to help mold a growing organization.
- Develop and apply a thorough understanding of Venubi products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via the acquisition of new customers through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Vertical Leadership.
- Responsible for developing a blend of sales opportunities which can include both SDR and self-sourced opportunities booked directly for the Outbound Sales Rep to manage.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for SMB Technology sales.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with key partners to drive sales outside of core list calling duties.
- Meet or exceed 5 sales demonstrations performed per day.
- Well versed in sales CRM database and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in the sales pipeline.
- Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Venubi solutions.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web-based presentations
- Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through SPIN, FM methodology, BANT, or Challenger Methodology.
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities.
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently.
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with a growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of Venubi Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles.
- Knowledge of tools like, Trello, Slack, GMail, Docs, FreshSales, Sheets or Excel, Zoom, GHangouts, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques.
- 1+ years of experience in inside sales
- 1 + years of experience meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
- Must have a fully functioning computer capable of handling many processes.
- A phone for outbound calls.
- Headphones with a microphone.
- Fast and stable internet is required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Successful history of close rate percentage as part of career path previous sales roles.
- Venubi product knowledge.
E-Commerce, Textiles, Supply-chain,
Venubi is a new Business-to-Business textiles marketplace that helps business buyers Locate, Qualify, and Buy directly from manufacturers and suppliers.
The Perks: We offer competitive compensation through a commission-based structure. You’ll enjoy our work-style within an incredible culture.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying